Who doesn’t like chocolate..... Unless you’re allergic.
Because I’m such a chocolate addict and I need to eat it every day in some kind of form, with me being on a health kick I've been looking at a healthier alternative for Chocolate, For example making healthy chocolate milkshakes with cacao and bliss balls or health truffles. But I have come across a recipe on how to make raw chocolate yes its strong dark chocolate but it’s good for you and only a little bit gets rid of the cravings. Whenever I am craving chocolate these recipes are the ones I can keep stored away in the fridge or in my handbag that will last for ages as they are all natural and vegan.
I have come up with four different ways to use this raw dark chocolate, Chocolate Bark, Chocolate Rice crackers, Chocolate Truffles, Healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups.
How to make the Raw Chocolate
Ingredients


Just add all the ingredients below together and stir till it is smooth.
•1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
•2/3 cup cacao powder
•2 Tbsp. raw honey/coconut nectar/maple syrup
•5 drops stevia (Optional)


Chocolate Bark
One of my go to things for desert is a piece of broken up bark. It quick and easy to make and you can customie it to fit your own taste buds. To create the bark make the main recipe above, the raw chocolate and poor it on to a flat tray with baking paper or tin foil once it has spread out top it with whatever you like. I tend to go with flaked almonds, coconut, pumpkin seeds and goji berries. I pop it in the freezer for 10 minutes, I take it out of the freezer then break it in to small pieces. I keep it stored in the fridge in an airtight container.


Chocolate Rice Cakes
This treat is great to pack up and take to work when you at the three o'clock slump and all you want is to drip your finger in to the treats cupboard. I keep a couple of these stored in my desk bottom draw and when that time comes I have a health treat. These are easy, I buy the plan rice cakes from the super market, cover once side of the rice cakes in the raw chocolate mixture and place it on a tray I top it with come coconut and flaked almonds pop it in the fridge for the chocolate to harden for 10 minutes. When I take them out of the fridge I just store then in some lunch bags sealed tightly.


Chocolate Truffles
Ingredients


•1 cup raw pecans
•1 cup raw walnuts
•1 Tbsp. cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa powder
•1/4 tsp sea salt
•1/2 tsp ground cinnamon (optional)
•10 medjool dates, pitted (if dried out, soak in warm water for 10 minutes then drain)
•Raw chocolate Mixture


Throw all the ingredients in to the blender or food processor and blend until all combined. Shape the dough in to round balls and pop them in the fridge to harden. While you are waiting on your truffles to harden make you your raw chocolate, take you truffles out of the fridge and coat them in the raw chocolate place them on a lines tray and pop them back in the fridge for the chocolate to harden. Store them in an air tight container in the fridge.

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups.
Ingredients


•Raw Chocolate Mixture (Melted)
•Peanut butter
•Stevia
•Plastic Muffin Cases


To start of mix yup your melted raw chocolate mixture and coat the muffin cases in the chocolate till the cases have a two millimeter of chocolate put the left over chocolate to the side for the top of the cups. Put the muffin cases in the freezer for the chocolate to harden. While the chocolate is setting mix the peanut butter and stevia together. When the chocolate has hardened fill the muffin cases with the peanut butter leaving about 4-5 mill thick on top. Pop them back in the freezer till the peanut butter as hardened. Take them out of the freezer and with the left over chocolate poor it all over the peanut butter till it is all covered. Pop them back into the freezer to harden. Once it is all set keep them in an air tight container in the fridge.