Im back, I keep on doing this reluctantly letting my blog go for a few weeks to months. Life has been a bit hectic at the moment, and I current dont have a camera to take any photos. I sold my camera to a lovely couple so I could upgrade but unfortunately I have had to wait for it to be delivered. as soon as it has arrived I'll be back in the swing of things as soon as my new camera arrives.

Ever since moving to the UK I haven’t been keeping up with my healthy living lifestyle, there for I needed a kick up the bum and I have being trying to put more of a focus on living healthily again.

So far so good I have lost 3kgs in the last 2 weeks.

I know changing your lifestyle is hard but making small changes every week helps a lot than going from one extreme to another. You will notice in about a month or two you will have transitioned in to this healthier lifestyle. Here are some of the things I've been doing differently that I highly suggest for anyone interested in being a bit healthier.
 
DIET
Just drink water or herbal tea, or try and have 1 coffee or caffeinated tea a day

Swap regular and diet sodas for fruit-infused water

Try to eliminate as much sugar and processed foods as possible (I try not to buy anything that is in the aisles of the supermarket)
If you want a sweet treat or to deny a certain food cut your portions in half or find a healthier alternative.
Change all of your grains from white flour to 100% whole wheat or grained bread.
Eat some fresh produce in every meal
Learn the signs of when your body is naturally full so you're less likely to over-eat

EXERCISE
Always opt to walk instead of ride whenever you can (stairs over elevators, walking to the store instead of driving, etc.)

Take up a sport or hobby that is physical but fun, like dance classes, volleyball, or hiking
Plan activities with friends and loved ones that include some form of physical exertion, like walking the mall or going swimming
Set an alarm to remind you to stand and get moving once an hour (especially with a desk job)

MENTAL HEALTH
Keep a gratitude journal (this one is huge, and I can't recommend it enough!)
Take time each day to meditate/reflect
Learn to be more kind towards yourself and others
Do something every day that truly makes you happy
Spend time with those you love and who love you most
Always try to see the positive in everything
Make taking care of yourself a priority

Doing these small changes every day or every week will help to change your lifestyle to a happier and healthy one. I can honestly say doing all of these I will never be following a diet again. I can have my cake and eat it.
What lifestyle habits do you have that promote healthy living?