Let's celebrate success, let's bring people up, let's help others continue producing rad content. There are SO many insanely talented people killing the Instagram game right now and making their dreams a reality. I wanted to share with you some of my all-time favourite inspo accounts that give me warm fuzzies every time I check in to see their latest adventures.


Each month I'm going to have a theme and have 5 influencers that I’m loving for that month and why. This month I am focusing on Travel, it’s been a year since my last trip and I’m getting itchy feet to head off again soon.



I love Raya's Instagram and she also posts on youtube. She breaths so much positivity and optimism in to the world, she's such a kind hearted spiritual human being. Her love towards one another makes me enjoy her post's so much more and guide's me towards bettering myself. She talks a lot about her struggles in life and how she's overcome them, which makes her a person you can relate to. Not only does she has a beautiful spirit he photographs are stunning and gives me some much inspiration and motivation to practice and perfect my photography skill's. Finally can we talk about how much travel inspo she has - this gives me so much travel desire.


First things first how amazing are those photo's - like seriously. Whoever is her photographer needs an applause. Aggie Is such a beautiful women not only on the outside but on the inside to she makes the most amazing travel vlogs and her Instagram is full of adventure and fun. She motivates me to improve my photography skills but also gives me aspiration to travel to these amazing destinations.



Courtney is a stunning babe of a woman, she is so talented and has worked so hard to get where she is. I love her Instagram, her photos are so in sync and the theme travels through her whole page. I love looking at her Instagram page to get ideas and inspiration for my own photography. Although I'm not a huge beach goer I find her Instagram feed is so peaceful to look at. Lastly can we talk about that body, I could only dream to have that beauty and a kind hearted soul like hers.


I have been following Sawyer for years, and over the years I have been watching his photography improve so much. I regularly check his Instagram and youtube page constantly. He posts and shares a lot about his skills, how he edits his photos and what cameras he uses. You can now buy a bunch of his presets for lightroom on his website. 


Hayley is an amazing vlogger and photographer, she gives me so much inspiration when it comes to taking travel photos and videos. I love her Instagram theme it has so much colour and positive vibes. She gives me so much warm travel fuzzies and also most all the places she has vlogger or taken a picture of I have put on my travel bucket list - this list is getting very long.