Its that time again - another year older, another year towards the big 3-0!

Its the eve of my 28th birthday, I have a glass of wine in one hand and my laptop in the other, I'm siting on the sofa watching crap reality TV and life is good. I've been siting here pondering over the past years of my life and every year that ticks by I start to care less about the actually age I'm turning and more about spending time with the people I enjoy being happy with. I want to take a moment before the many corks of champagne pop to reflect on all the reasons I'm eternally grateful for the life I had so far.

1.  I have the best little family I could ask for - I have most supportive partner (Ryan) and my parents, brothers and two little nephews who I adore and love spending time with as I grow older.

2. My circle of irreplaceable friends, either who live in New Zealand or on the other side of the world -  Over the years I've had my ups and downs, mistakes and accomplishments and my friends have always been there to pick me up and cheer me on. I've realised over the years its okay to let some people go and surround yourself with the ones that want to make time for you and really care.

3. I have so many goals to be proud of - I'm in a fortunate position where all my problems are very minor. I have my very own apartment which is full of such beautiful things, I have traveled many parts of the globe and have a wonderful career ahead of me.

4. Im healthy - Yes I could be a little leaner and fitter which I'm constantly working on and will be a journey for the rest of my life, but Im healthy and love the body that I'm in.

5. I've done some amazing things this year already - I've traveled to two different continents and countries (South Africa and Qatar), patted a cheetah, walking through monkey colony, road trips hikes and so much more!

6. I have so much more to look forward to - In a way I feel like 28 is the year for me I have so many goals and plans for this year I feel as though this is going to be the best year yet.

7. I have a little space on the internet -  Im grateful for the internet, to have a space here where I can be creative and share my journey, and all of you that support me your amazing and make it worthwhile!

8. I'm 100% in love and happy.

So heres to another year and many more crazy adventures, time to pop that bottle of champagne.

x S